Monday 12 September 2011

Hold onto your teeth

holdontoyourteeth.blogspot.com is about how I have saved my teeth by using the new Gumsaver toothbrush. In only a matter of weeks I have dramatically reduced the swelling in my gums and firmed up the gums around two frighteningly wobbly teeth.

To thank my dentist, Dr Hani Mostafa, for giving me a prototype of his new (soon to be on the market) Gumsaver toothbrush (and saving me from the shame and embarrassment of tooth loss) I have offered to write a blog charting the highs and lows of my experiences using the Gumsaver brush. This blog will include postings of the diary I have been writing and will start with my decline into black holes and wobbly teeth.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi jane - The brush will be available soon, please see www.gumsaver.co.uk. Thanks Robin for this very supportive blog and post.

      Delete